KC Oktoberfest features both traditional Bavarian-style fare including sausages, pretzels, and bier cheese soup, and classic festival favorites from local vendors.
Kansas City Bier Company
Dunkel Bratwurst: Dunkel Bratwurst served on a Farm to Market bun
Currywurst: Dunkel Brat with Haus-made Curry Sauce served with a Bavarian pretzel
Weisswurst: Mild, veal & pork, white sausage, served with a Bavarian Pretzel (Bavaria Sausage Inc.)
Leberkäse: Mildly spiced meatloaf-style sausage on imported fresh baked brotchen. (Bavaria Sausage Inc.)
Prop & Peller Bavarian Pretzels -A supremely fluffy, exceptionally crunchy, perfectly cracked, baked work of art. Hand-selected, imported ingredients from Germany
Landjäger- Hard dry sausage.Sealed 2 pack. Choose from Landjäger (mild) or Pfefferjäger (spicy pepper) (Bavaria Sausage Inc.)
Bierkäsesuppe- (Bier Cheese Soup made w/Pure Pils) served with a Bavarian Pretzel
Sauerkraut with Bacon– Savory and tangy slow cooked cabbage, caramelized onions and bacon.
Chips – Sea Salt or Jalapeno
An additional pretzel station located adjacent to the Games & Competitions area between the Main Tent and Polka Tent also will serve Bavarian pretzels (Traditional 3 oz or Giant 14 oz). All items served with choice of sweet or spicy German mustard.
Scimeca’s Famous Italian Sausage
- ½ lb. Bratwurst
- ½ lb. Knockwurst
- ½ lb. Italian Sausage
- ¼ lb. Jumbo All Beef Hot Dog
- Served with your choice of sauerkraut or grilled peppers and onions.
Freshly squeezed Lemonade, Limeade, Cherry Limeade, and Cherry Lemonade, all made by Sugar Daddy’s Lemonade, featuring a recipe that’s been in the family since 1923.
Johnny Jo’s Pizzeria
Pizza by the slice: Cheese, Pepperoni, or Italian Sausage
Special: Bratwurst Stromboli / Bratwurst Pizza
Dessert: Italian Cookies
The Food Spot
- Jumbo hand-dipped corn dogs
- Fresh cut curly fries
- Funnel cakes
- Pork schnitzel sandwiches
- Sub sandwiches
German-style sauerkraut and stone ground mustard available as a side for corn dogs and fries.
- German Goulash
- Philly cheese steak
- ½-lb polish & andouille sausage
- Ultimate nachos
- Walking taco salad
- Soft tacos
- Hot dogs
- Fresh squeezed lemonade & limeade
Gary’s Concessions Mini Donuts
Hot, fresh, mini donuts with different toppings!
Bryce’s Food Truck
- Chicken Schnitzel
- German Kartoffelpuffer (German Pancakes)
- Nava Tacos
- Loaded Nachos
- Loaded Tots
- Warm German Potato Salad
Coaches Concession & Kettle Corn
Kettle corn, including sweet & salty, candy cinnamon, snickerdoodle, and apple pie
Lemonade, strawberry lemonade, apple cider
Yummylicious Cookie Company
- Kasekuchen: This is a traditional German recipe make with quark and a hint of lemon juice and zest. This german-stlye cheesecake is much lighter in texture than a traditional New York-style cheesecake and it isn’t loaded with sugar.
- Cookies: These amazing cookies, made with organic whole-grains and sweeteners, are delectable treats which can also be paired with beer!
- Dunkel – Tuscan Espresso
- Helles – White Chocolate Cranberry Walnut
- Festbier – Caramel Apple Walnut
- Hefeweisen: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut/Snickerdoodle
- Pure Pils: TBD
- Mandarina IPL: TBD
- Ice Cream sandwiches: These hand-crafted treats are the best in Kansas City because they are made with real ingredients. No fillers, preservatives or fake-stuff. We scoop a generous portion of Breyers all-natural vanilla between two Yummylicious Cookies for a great walk-around treat.
- Cheese Spreads: We partnered with Hemme Brothers cheese to create an upgrade to the cheese spread world, using their smoked cheddar, quark and whole milk as our base. We then have several different flavor profiles to create an amazing snack.
Burnt Ends BBQ
- Half Smoked Chicken
- Burnt End Sandwich w/ chips
- Turkey Sandwich w/ chips